Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boring Day..O_o

Today I went to Butterworth to attent the undang khusus..
Damn it..I got to wake up early in the morning then went to meet my agen.
we went there by sititng van..
Today i woke up about 6.45 and then reached my agen place about 7.30
when we arrived buttherworth that time was already 9 smthg..
Then we got to Q up to register and after that the super boring khusus begin
however..the lecturers there were quite funny when gving the talk
they tried to make some jokes so that we would'nt fall to sleep easily..hehe
The class was only about 10% are chineses , the rest were indians and malays.
When I was sitting in the van..suddently got a girl got up the car and sat with me..
the girl was quite beautiful and she got a long straight hair..
oh my..she is so beautiful..however i were trying not to look at her
aiya people paisheh 1 ma..
I think her " ang mo " very geng 1 coz i saw her reading si bek thick d eng book..
she got long hair somemore, sure is come from eng sch 1 la
so i'm not dare to look at her..
if she use " ang mo " to reply me
i ma die
cannot cannot cannot hehehehe..
oh ya just forget to mention..the driving scholl called Melati which is located near
to Bukit Mertajam..

4 comments:

Jy said...

chi ko

文豪 said...

i where got chi ko..lu si sioa liao

JerryTai said...

Din't get hp number from her?
no LP eh la u!!

文豪 said...

u see another siu lala
u so brave enough u go take lo
XD