Monday, November 10, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Fuyoh..today I went to Prangin to watch Quantum of Solace
Not bad..many action scenes..the movie is just about 2 hours..
hmm..it is quite excited..when the show reached the climax..every1 was like
curiousing about how it is going happen on James Bond..luckily..
the show end with a good ending..hehe you should go and watch too
it is worth u pay for a great movie..
After that we went to eat pizza then we got home d..
Oh ya 1 more thing to tell..today a new teacher came into my class
he looks young but old actually..
he is goona to teach chemistry starting from next year..
I asked 10 of my friends about him and most of them were like so TL him
the 1st impression he gave us are not friendly..
and his is so " jing jing ji jiao "
haiz
just hope that next year will not meet him as my chemistry teacher..
yuckxx....


No comments: