Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exams are killing me..==

I'm back..dudes.
Hey guys..this is my first blog after releasing from 'prison'..
the past 2 weeks i have been staying in the " prison " to sit for the stupid exams..
damn it..I was quite disappointed with my perfromence during the exams..
This time exams are harder compare to previous 1..
meanwhile EXAMS ARE KILLING ME......
so what are we gonna to do is just put in more effort in this exam so that we would'nt see each other in the C class..haiz..
but the result still so WORST...
See you guyz in C class then...
Next year SPM already..Can't imagine that time passes through us si bek fast..
I was like..stunned
Am I still in Form 4
Haiz..Next yeat i must be more hardworking on my studies so that you guyz will not LOOK ME DOWN !!!
Average nia..so charm HELP~~~~~~~~~ ~~OH~~~NOooooooo.......
Tomorrow exam Physics..but I dont feels like to do revision
Coz
Lazy hehe ^^
I hates physics..its su**s ok ? Maths and physic both are calculation subjects but i prefer Maths coz it is so much more easier than physic..I 'm sick about it..
Actually i was choosing the wrong stream..I feels Account class is much more suitable for me..
I'm not that type of studying student then why did choose SC lea..
I also wondering..!!! Think twice before you do it..now I regret..but it's useless coz it's already a fact
there are no ways to turn back...All I can do is just put in my whole effort into it...
REMEMBER THINK TWICE BEFORE U DO SMTHG..
1 more thing to tell..BC is gonna to reexamine..
this is because too many of students***( u know d la..dont need me to tell till so "white" gua..hehe
Arh...a nice song wants to introduce to those who are not really doing well in the exam..(including me) hehe
it's called " just stand up "..a very nice song..sang by various singers.Actually the song do not related to those who not doing well in the exam..it's about giving some courage and spirit to those are fighting with cancer..
but the title " just stand up" is is so meaningful..hope u guyz do so..just stand up
even though your mind keeps thinking u had enough but your hearts still telling you don't give up
Just Stand up guyz u can do it..pomise yourself not to so esily getting down again..
enjoy it...

No comments: