Thursday, November 6, 2008

Undang Course..


Yes..thank God

Finally, I had just decided to take the undang course on this SAT..
YOYOYO..
My birthday fall on 7th of March,but now i only take the couse
coz i was quite buzy at the past semester..
To register for the course..it's only cost RM100 for undang..
total is RM370..I will only sit for the exam by next week..
so excited.. Actually we are require to go to Butterworth to attent the course..
then come back to Green Lane to take the exam..
For your info.passing marks is 42/50you can only answer wrong 8 Q.
or else..u fail the exam
then u gonna to retest,and of course u need to pay again but i have no idea about how much should pay for retest..
In a word..I can ride motor di..hehe XD
Yeah..tomorrow will be the last day of exam..
I'm gonna totally free after tomorrow..so if you guyz want to ajak keluar..sure !!
However..we are getting near to SPM..this whole holidays not just for us to enjoy but also getting prepare yourself to face the future..
I'm starting worry about my future..hope u guyz would'nt be like me..
What am I gonna to do after SPM..form 6 or colledge..????? I awalys asking myself this Q.
I really hv no idea about it..last time i was like not really care about my future but starting from this year..maybe I should think about it..
Anyway..I think now i have a clear image on what i'm gonna to do in the future..
Nobody control you but u must know how to choose your own way..!





No comments: